To Our Visitors:
The contents of this website are meant for educational purposes only and are not meant to be construed as a guide for the treatment of an individual patient. Therefore, the suggestions that you read here may not necessarily apply to your own situation and do not take the place of advice from your doctor. Medical problems should be treated in person by a doctor. Please see a doctor for professional diagnosis and treatment for any medical conditions you may have. You agree to the following by your use of this website:
- This is not a private forum and there is no reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality. Do not send confidential information via e-mail.
- This is not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis or suggested treatment, nor does its use in and of itself constitute a physician-patient relationship with Dr. Kaye.
- We do not "harvest" e-mail addresses from our website visitors, and we do not spam (send unsolicited e-mail to) our website visitors. We do not sell our website visitors' e-mail addresses or personal or business information to anyone for any reason whatsoever. If you send identifying information to us by e-mail, we use that information only to provide you with our services and/or products, and to otherwise respond to your requests.
- This website may contain links to other sites. These are provided for your convenience. We have no control over the content of such linked sites, and we make no representations or warranties regarding them and assume no responsibility for their content, nor does inclusion of links to other websites constitute our endorsement of their content.
- A copy of our financial policy is available here.
- Our office is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, which is also know as HIPAA. A copy of this document is available here.